How to Choose Your First Lipstick

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/901991_f120.jpg
How to Choose Your First Lipstick

-When looking at the colors, rub the lipsticks on your hand to see how the color will look on your lips. It might look different on your skin and lips than it looks on the stick. This also helps when you're comparing colors, since you can look at them side-by-side on your hand.

-If you are transitioning to lipstickfrom lip gloss or just starting to wear lipstick for the first time, think about using something in-between as your first lipstick, like the Lauren Mercier Stickgloss (sufficiently colored gloss in stick form). The built-in sheen creates the illusion that you're wearing only transparent lip gloss over naturally colorful lips. Whereas I might be self-conscious about wearing matte lipstick, I feel comfortable wearing the Stickgloss anytime I'd wear lip gloss (which is anytime I'm not in bed).

-If you're playing up any other facial features beside your lips, go for neutral tones that don't stand out too much. As the beauty consultant told me, you want to play up one feature on your face. In my case, I choose to play up my eyes, so I opt for a neutral lipstick color that will look nice but won't detract from my eyes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, please feel free to share your comment here.
For example: Which pictures is the best?

Thanks,
Admin